This suspension with 15 pendants was created by combining two Creative-Cables exclusives: P-Light, the E14 lamp holder with hidden cable clamp designed by Guido Parenzan, combining tubular bulbs with the Rose-One, the decorated ceiling rose that allows anyone to express their creativity by designing light solutions that fully convey their personal style.
This suspension with 15 pendants is the ideal lighting solution to decorate and illuminate medium and large-sized rooms. The Rose-One features a diameter of 300 mm and each of the 15 pendants with P-Light is suspended at a different height to create a unique and dramatic effect.
The multiple-pendant chandelier is available in a number of finishes: from ultra-modern monochromatic shades to satin-effect metal versions that perfectly suit environments with a vintage attitude or industrial style. Enjoy browsing the selection to find out which finish is right for you!
This pendant lamp is ready to be installed by expert fitters. It can be purchased already complete with satin white E14 tubular Leds, designed specifically to combine with P-Light.
The suspension with 15 pendants consists of:
- 300 mm Ø Metal ceiling rose in the selected finish including mounting brackets
- rubber caps and seals for the side holes
- 400 mm diameter metal or dibond round cover for Rose-One System
- Transparent plastic cable clamps included (1 per hole)
- 17.5 m of 2 x 0.75 IMQ-HAR certified cable in different lengths (from 54 to 180 cm)
- 15 E14 P-light lamp holders in thermoplastic material with metal cup and hidden cable clamp
- Finish/cable combinations: RM01/Matt white, RN04/Matt black
Max 10 W for each lamp holder.
Bulb [DL700258]: E14, Tubular, 30 mm, 2700 K, 220-240 V, Class: A, 4 W, 400 Lm, dimmable.
We are happy to provide first class couriers to ensure safe delivery across the globe. However, please note that certain destinations require customs clearance activities for which Creative Cables can not be held responsible and for which we will not be able to provide assistance. Any actions necessary following shipment are the sole responsibility of the customer (unless of course it is due to a mistake on our part, in which case we are always at hand for assistance!)
Click here form more information.